One Mid-Size SUV to Rule Them All: 2018 Kia Sorento vs. 2018 Toyota Highlander
Midsize SUVs are some of the most popular types of cars available today because they are able to offer drivers a spacious interior, plenty of modern technology, and more performance than you could imagine. In this particular segment there are a bevy of different options available that will allow drivers like you to get everything you could ever want in a car. One of the most impressive options available to shoppers is the 2018 Kia Sorento, but the question is, how does this SUV stack up to something like the 2018 Toyota Highlander?
2018 Kia Sorento
The 2018 Kia Sorento is a stunning SUV that offers drivers a striking design that all starts in the front with a bold front fascia that can be highlighted with HID headlights or LED positioning lights that will make it possible for this model to really stand out! Not only will the exterior stand out, the interior will also stand out with a huge selection of technology and features that make it possible to enjoy the right more than ever before!
2018 Toyota Highlander
Like the 2018 Kia Sorento, the 2018 Toyota Highlander brings drivers a design that is unique with an emphasis on features that are useable and modern. With an exterior design that makes it possible for drivers to have something that utilizes strong body lines that will make this SUV look unique. When you then add in an interior that is packed with niceties, the 2018 Toyota Highlander is quite the option!
When it comes down to it is clear that the 2018 Kia Sorento is truly the best option available to you! Thanks to the combination of performance, comfort, and design this SUV will make sure you get something that you have dreamed of for your family. Come on over to Kia of Anderson in Pendleton, SC today and see why this midsize SUV will stand out. No matter if you drive in the Pendleton, SC area or the Greenville, SC area, there is nothing like a 2018 Kia Sorento to make driving on these roads more enjoyable. See you soon!
- The 2018 Kia Sorento starts at $25,900 which is more than $5,300 less than the price of the 2018 Toyota Highlander! This allows buyers to enjoy more features for less money and make the 2018 Kia Sorento the premier choice in this segment!
- For a fully-loaded option of both SUVs, you will enjoy an incredible level of luxury, but the 2018 Kia Sorento outpaces the Toyota option. Thanks to available premium Nappa Leather Seat trim, a 14-way power adjustable driver's seat, heated second row seats, ambient lighting, and numerous power ports make the 2018 Kia Sorento a special SUV!
- The 2018 Kia Sorento offers more legroom in the second row allows passengers in the rear to have a more comfortable ride!
- If you plan on taking long trips with your family, there is no option quite like 2018 Kia Sorento with its ability to be more efficient than the 2018 Toyota Highlander on long trips!
- For more capability, the 2018 Kia Sorento also offers you a locking center differential to provide more traction in low-speed driving.