Prepare Yourself for a Better Driving Experience with the 2019 Kia Forte
Compact sedans are some of the most popular cars available to drivers today because of their great practicality, attractive styling, and budget friendly pricing! In more recent years, these models have also aimed to offer shoppers plenty of standard features to make their affordable prices even more justified with their technology and features. One of the most well-rounded options that is available to drivers is the 2019 Kia Forte and it is showing that it is ready to tackle industry stalwart and heavy-hitter, the Toyota Corolla. Work with us here at Kia of Anderson and see how our Pendleton, SC dealership can help you see everything that this sedan offers with your own eyes!
Between these two different models you are able to get something that is packed to the brim with great features that will make even the most affordable options a great choice. Between the 2019 Kia Forte and the 2019 Toyota Corolla you will be getting a car perfect for more drivers. But, it will become clear almost immediately that the 2019 Kia Forte is the choice for you!
Power and Performance: Which Sedan is More Likely to Make You Smile?
As with any car, the performance of your chosen purchase is quite important these two sedans stack up nicely. But, in terms of smiles and enjoyment, the 2019 Kia Forte far outpaces any offering in the Toyota Corolla line-up!
Kia Forte vs. Toyota Corolla
- The standard 2.0L four-cylinder engine that produces 147 horsepower and 132 lb.-ft. of torque found on the Kia Forte offers 15 more horsepower and slightly more torque to make passing on the highway or going through winding roads a much more enjoyable experience.
- In addition, the Kia Forte also will be available with a 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that will make 201 horsepower and will be offered solely on the Kia Forte GT that is going to hit dealership lots this summer.
- In both options you will also have the choice of either a manual transmission or CVT transmission, but the Kia Forte's offering is more advanced with new updates that can offer you smoother shifts and a more efficient ride.
An Interior Equipped for Comfort and Space
When it comes time to experience your next compact sedan, you will want to ensure that the option you choose has an interior that provides plenty of comfort and features. In either option you will be sure to get something that you with a long list of features that can make any ride more enjoyable. In the 2019 Kia Forte there are numerous different features that can make any trip more complete. Thanks to features like:
- Ventilated front seats
- A 10-way power driver's seat
- Standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- An available Harman/Kardon® premium audio system with 320 watts of power
- A wireless phone charger
- Two different USB ports
- Dual-Zone climate controls
- Rear-seat vents for both A/C and heat
Additionally, both the Kia Forte and Toyota Corolla can come equipped with a bevy of standard driver assist features, but the Kia Forte offers far more features like parking sensors, blind spot collision warning, lane change assist, rear cross traffic alert, and driver attention warning among other features to make the 2019 Kia Forte the truly premier option for every driver around Clemson, SC and Greenville!
Kia of Anderson Can Be Sure to Offer Every Driver Will Find Something They Will Enjoy
When you make your way over to Kia of Anderson you will quickly be able to see that we are prepared to help you get the compact sedan you have been searching for. Thanks to our staff members and our selection of new Kia Forte models will help you see that this sedan is able to help every driver throughout Anderson, SC! We hope to see you soon!