The 2019 Kia Forte is Quickly Becoming the Choice for Budget Friendly Compact Sedans
When it comes to compact sedans, this segment is by far one of the most competitive around thanks to the wide availability, budget friendly pricing, and commitment to offering more drivers the driving experience and technology that makes these models perfect for more drivers. One of the most popular models available to drivers is surely the new 2019 Kia Forte! But, the question still arises, how does this model stack up against options like the 2019 Nissan Sentra? Luckily, we here at Kia of Anderson in Pendleton, SC have taken it upon ourselves to help you make the most informed decision possible to get a new sedan that will make every driving more enjoyable.
Performance and Powertrain Options: Which Sedan Prevails?
One of the most important parts about compact sedans is how well they can perform on a daily drive and for many years, models in this segment were bogged down by sluggish engine choices that made even daily drives a chore. But now, automakers are aiming to offer more performance for any driver. In the 2019 Kia Forte you can enjoy one standard engine, as well as an upcoming available engine that will surely crank-up the fun!
- Standard 2.0L four-cylinder engine that produces 147 horsepower and 132 lb.-ft. of torque and is paired to either a six-speed manual transmission or a new Intelligent Variable Transmission!
- Upcoming available 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that will make 201 horsepower which will be found on the Kia Forte GT and will use six-speed manual or seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission!
- Standard 1.8L four-cylinder engine makes only 124 horsepower and 125 lb.-ft. of torque to make driving on even the calmest roads tedious and challenging.
- As of now, the available 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder engine is the sportiest offering on either model, but that will soon change once the Kia Forte GT hits lots this upcoming summer!
Comfort and Technology: Something Everyone Can Enjoy?
As with many of the newest cars that are offered today, the interior of compact sedans can really make or break them for shoppers. Between these two options you will find a huge list of different features that are sure to make any ride more enjoyable. But once you get into the dirty details, the 2019 Kia Forte far outshines is Japanese competitor! Thanks to features not found on the Nissan Sentra like:
- Ventilated front seats
- A 10-way power driver's seat
- Rear-seat vents for A/C or heat
- A standard eight-inch center display
- A more powerful premium audio system from Harman/Kardon® with 320 watts of power
- A long list of standard driver assist technologies that will make your ride much safer and confidence inspiring
While the Nissan Sentra is still quite a great option, its lack of refinement, advanced technology, and near luxury features will make more shoppers consider the 2019 Kia Forte to tackle roads all over Greenville and Anderson, SC!
Kia of Anderson is Ready to Show Every Shopper the Kia Forte Options that They Will Love
When it comes time for you to consider your next compact sedan that will be ready to tackle all of the roads you can imagine, then the 2019 Kia Forte is clearly the superior option over something like the Nissan Sentra. Visit Kia of Anderson today to see for yourself how much more unique the Kia Forte really is! With our help, you will have problem in tackling all of the exciting adventures and activities that Clemson, SC has to offer. See you soon!